Wednesday 4 August 2010

July Screening Log



I have now started to keep track of what movies I have seen in a month, I wish I started this sooner as I have been seeing more and more movies thanks to netflix instant watch and my new roommate having a PS3, ah got to love technology (I can also watch them on my new high def cpu as well).

1) Deep End/ DVR / B+
2) Commando/ DVD / C
3) Julie & Julia/ DVD / B
4) She's Out Of My League/ DVD / C+
5) Cashback /Netflix Watch/ A
6) The Rainmaker / DVD/ B-
7) Krull / Netflix Watch/ D
8) Stan Helsing / Netflix Watch/ D-
9) Driving Miss Daisy / Netflix Watch/ B
10) Return to Sleepaway Camp / Netflix Watch/ D+
11) The Adventures of Baron Munchausen / DVD/ B
12) The Road / DVD/ B
13) Monsters,Inc. / Netflix Watch/ A-
14) Toy Story 2 / Blu-Ray/ A
15) Predators / Theater/ C+
16) Inception / Theater/ A-
17) Despicable Me / Theater(3-D)/ B
19) Cop Out / Blu-Ray/ B-
18) Rambo:First Blood Part II / DVD / B-
20) Ratatouille / Disney Channel & DVR / A-

Stand out movie of the Month:(tie) Cashback and Inception. See them if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment